We got pictures!!!! It made me cry to see him, but it makes me happy too.
This is my favorite picture. I think because it shows how hard he is working.
This was his first companion before he got moved up to the advanced Spanish. Elder Mauremann.
Classroom study time.
Time at the temple.
His companions.
His district.
His room.
Study time
Party time with roommates and district.
His desk.
His room.
California San Francisco-Oakland Mission
I am Austin Hill. I am serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the San Francisco/Oakland Mission Spanish speaking. I entered the Missionary Training Center on January 18, 2012. I am there for 8 weeks of language training. I will then serve in the San Francisco/Oakland areas for the rest of my 2 years. I am excited for this opportunity. This blog is updated by my mom. I am busy working, so she is doing it. She will post letters, emails and pictures that I send her.
Love the pictures! I hope we get some more of ryan soon.
ReplyDelete